Codemasters has updated the Mercedes livery on the 2020 F1 game along with gloves of Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll among other things.
Its been busy days at Codemasters headquarters with heaps of changes in the 2020 F1 season and thereby also in the game due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While they haven’t got all the changes made, especially on the circuits front.
The original schedule had new additions like Zandoort and Hanoi, which Codemasters put it in the 2020 F1 game as well but circuits like Mugello, Imola and Portimao are so far not in the game despite getting a slot on the revised calendar.
It is not clear if Codemasters will have them in but they have updated the new all-black Mercedes F1 livery – car and suits – along with the gloves of Racing Point drivers Perez and Stroll. Under Patch 1.06, the gamers on PC already have the new version now.
However, the players on consoles will have to wait for few more days. Additionally, Codemasters has noted more changes, which are:
- Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
- The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
- Various other stability and bug fixes.
Hello there, @MercedesAMGF1 – black suits you 😉
Check out the brand new black Mercedes livery in patch 1.06, out NOW on PC, and coming to Xbox and PS4 later this week 🖤
— Formula 1® Game (@Formula1game) July 27, 2020
Here’s Lando Norris trying the F1 2020 game: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/687500605
Here’s the Hanoi footage from 2020 game