F1 Nation has Zak Brown, Pierre Gasly and Antonio Giovinazzi as their guests for this weekend’s podcast where they discuss multiple topics.
- For Alex Jacques, the weekly highlight was the thrill of returning to racing, and for Tom Clarkson, his highlight was the prospect of an ‘Italian triple-header’ with races at Mugello, Monza and Imola.
- Another highlight for Clarkson was the reported stories that Hugh Jackman might star in the Enzo Ferrari film set to start filming in Spring.
- Then, the duo announced that F1 Nation will continue to be aired during the season, moving to Tuesdays – after this Brown joined the chat
- Brown pointed out that the new financial and technical regulations play nicely into the hands of McLaren, who are hoping to keep up their momentum from 2019 through 2020 and the following years, before further discussing the regulatory changes.
- He also explained why his team chose Daniel Ricciardo, and how 2021 will be a transition year for them, especially with the new development system – something else he touched on, before discussing what it will be like racing in Austria.
- Swapping out guests, AlphaTauri’s Gasly joined shortly after Brown, and discussed his readiness for the season, how the ESports boom treated him, his expectations for 2020, and his reasoning for ignoring the F1 driver market.
- ‘Challenge Rosanna’ came after this, and Tennant once again conquered the task, and after this, yet another guest joined them on the line: Alfa Romeo’s Giovinazzi.
- The Italian covered how his career has progressed, and if he is proud of the path he has taken since 2016, when he felt he could only realistically hope for touring cars racing.
- On that note, he discussed the pressure on him in 2020 with all of the Ferrari juniors in Formula 2 this year threatening his position.
- He also weighed in on the aforementioned prospect of an Italian triple-header – something that excites him, before talking about missing out on the Ferrari seat in F1 2021, and on a lighter note, his hair growth.
- In the wake of their conversation with Giovinazzi, the hosts discussed him as a character, and gave their respective opinions on his career, before 2020 predictions were made, and the podcast drew to a close.
Here’s the link of the F1 Nation podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hdWRpb2Jvb20uY29tL2NoYW5uZWxzLzUwMjQzOTYucnNz/episode/dGFnOmF1ZGlvYm9vbS5jb20sMjAyMC0wNi0yNjovcG9zdHMvNzYxNjc2NQ?hl=en-IN&ved=2ahUKEwii-fPEyKLqAhU-xDgGHf8cAr4QieUEegQICxAE&ep=6
Here’s the last episode of F1 Nation
Here’s the last F1 Beyond The Grid podcast with Stefan Johansson