F1 Nation podcast runs down the happenings from Hungarian GP as Claire Williams talks about the 2020 season so far, her drivers, team’s form and more.
- The latest installment of the ‘F1 Nation’ podcast opened with reflections from the two hosts on the first triple-header of 2020, as Tom Clarkson discussed the attitudes of the various drivers of the grid.
- The two hosts of the show then ran down what caught their respective eyes in the Hungarian GP weekend, and for Clarkson, it was the performance of the Red Bull mechanics to piece back together the broken #33 car of Max Verstappen.
- They went on to chat about the comments of George Russell with regards to Alex Albon and Red Bull, before they welcomed to the show the boss of the British F1 racer – Claire Williams – for an interview.
- In the interview, Clarkson cracked a joke about having to talk on a Zoom call despite being in the same area, and this kick-started a deeper conversation about how the team operates, and how tough on Williams the past three weeks have been.
- After this, there was a chat about the emotions within Williams, and where they might stand within the running order as it stands, and the British GP, as well as the areas in which the car has been improved most, and the organisational structure of the team this year.
- On this note, the Brit also discussed her star driver Russell, and how he fits into her team’s future – she spoke on the same topics with regards to Nicholas Latifi.
- After she left the conversation, there was a transition to a discussion between Rosanna Tennant, Will Buxton and Lawrence Baretto, as the three chatted about their respective biggest misses of the F1 circus in 2020.
- The three also discussed the best bits of being part of F1 in 2020, before Clarkson and Alex Jacques contributed to the conversation.
Here’s the link of the F1 Nation podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hdWRpb2Jvb20uY29tL2NoYW5uZWxzLzUwMjQzOTYucnNz/episode/dGFnOmF1ZGlvYm9vbS5jb20sMjAyMC0wNy0yMDovcG9zdHMvNzYzNzAzNQ?hl=en-IN&ved=2ahUKEwiaiumOyePqAhWczTgGHZOuCQwQieUEegQIBBAE&ep=6
Here’s the last episode of F1 Nation
Here’s the last F1 Beyond The Grid podcast with Pat Symonds